Product Release Notes: July 2019Return to Blog Archive
- Casefile balance recalculations optimized
- Third-party services updated (including PDF creation engine)
- Balance Engines SQL queries optimized so data entry screens load faster
- Office 365 Integration: Contact automatic sync is now available (BETA ONLY)
- Invoicing: New option - Always Show Lawyer details. Applied to intials and fee summary when only noe lawyer is on the invoice. Normally, these fields are hidden.
- Conflict Check: Street address lines beginning with "c/o" will now be included in checks
- Operating/Trust History View: Explanation field no longer wraps
- Contact Cover: Date Shown will now be the date of the newest invoice listed
- Rate Utility Screen: reworked to be more intuitive
- Performance: recalculation of bank balance records no longer processes all records when deletion or account is changed on entries. Now processes from the month of entry onward
- Chat: Chat icon now reduced in size to avoid overlaying useful information.
- Reports window has been adjusted so that scroll bars should be visible.
- Bank Accounts/Rates: incorrect security applied so that accounts/rates didn't always show
- Accessibility: added some missing labels
- Settings: US firms saw "Force Province for contacts". Now reads "...States..."
- Static Lists: button columns resized so all icons are shown
- Contact Cover: Please Pay no longer includes balance forward if only showing current entries
- Contact Cover: logic to show/hide trust column reversed
- User Groups: fixed name field limit to only 20 characters
- Bank Rec: very rare condition that reports don't align with screen information
- Statements: if user requests a BS earlier than the last GL produced without requesting a GL for the new period first, then the BS may include newer data
- Startup/First Month: entries were being incorrectly restricted from being dated prior to the system start-up date
- General Journal: brought back ability to specify the same posting reference multiple times
- Invoices: transfer memo now reflects changes made through edit charges screen
- Data Entry: Banking - Force reset of bank balance cache to force the retrieval of current balance