Product release notes - March 20th, 2019Return to Blog Archive
- Invoicing - extra diagnostics for creating communication files
- Ledger views - working lawyer filter now applies to files working lawyer is also responsible for.
- Ledger views - size more filters: bill group, file group, interest group, rate group, tax group, and file tag
- System Setting/GL EOY - option to only zero out income/expense accounts; default includes Retained Earning accounts into equity
- Expense Sheet - totals added
- Receivable view - new definition provided: Client summary view. No invoice details shows. Responsible lawyer shown vs. invoice collecting lawyer in client receivable view.
- Receivable view - new definition provided: Billing cost. Same as billing with hours dropped and costs split out into hard and soft costs.
- Receivable Views, Canada - Invoice number column width expanded
- Invoices, Trust statement - "Balance" changed to "Trust Balance"
- Invoicing - editing charges could cause browser to freeze/restart
- Time - negative time entries handled better
- Entries - dates less than start-up date could cause issues
- Invoicing - automatic entries could be created without required fields
- Popup Lists with parent/children - children no longer have bad characters shown
- Statements - "Don't remind X days" ignored if collecting lawyer specified
- Statements, Profit and Loss - Year to date numbers not calculated correctly for current years if previous year is not fully closed
- Statements - Changing the GL opening balances or modifying the chart of accounts will force a rereading of the data before producing statements.
- Grids - should be better at not losing characters and possible faster over extended use.
- Reset Balances no longer re-seeds the database; possible restoring deleted security groups