Product release notes: February 6th - 10thReturn to Blog Archive
- Conflict Check - new Excel-friendly view available
- Invoices - new Responsible lawyer token available for text fields
- Invoices - new Disbursement billing arrangement: percentage of fees but always recalculates with fee changes. Current option only does this at time of request
- Invoices - date + description hides date if no description in expense sections
- Static Lists - you can now export lists to Excel
- Grids - removed scroll bards that caused "jumpiness"
- Excel outputs strips/reformats HTML fields for better usability
- Views - Alt + Excel will general CSV file. If now page header, first line is not generated in CSV file.
- GL Statements will now show allocation explanation if available for banking entries
- Conflict Checking - Implemented a few optimizations; hopefully much quicker.
- Trust Ledger - dropped "entries after" ledger optimization
- Client name not appearing on some reports
- Invoices - if only date + description used hides date if no description was not working with fees
- GL Statements - if EOY assumed (not officially closed) and start date not the immediate date following the last day of the pervious year (eg. Jan 2 used) ten the entries from the last day of the last year were double counted
- E-billing files with outstanding previous balance works again
- Lack of contact/casefile separator could caust infinite loops in some situations
- Excel export with negative numbers in header field (GL opening balance)
- e-Billing files could get included in a mass bill run even if there are no new charges
- Bank Rec Trust listing works again.